**Until further notice, all Board of Commissioners meetings will include a Zoom option for members of the public who would like to attend via video/teleconference.**
To join the meeting from a computer (audio + visual)
- Use the following Meeting ID: https://zoom.us/j/4439633643
- When prompted to enter your name.
- You will be prompted to choose ONE of the audio conference options: phone call OR computer audio.
- Audio quality tends to be better when participants use phone rather than computer microphone
- Note: If you are not prompted to choose an audio option upon entering, select the arrow next to the microphone in the lower left corner. Click “Audio Options…”
- You may choose to use your webcam in the meeting or not. To turn your webcam on/off, use the camera icon in the bottom-left corner.
To join using the Zoom mobile app (audio + visual)
- Open the Zoom mobile app and select the “Meet & Chat” icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Join a Meeting,” then enter Meeting ID: 443 963 3643 # and your display name.
- In the Join Options, select “Turn off my video” (you can turn video on after joining the meeting)
- Select “Join” to enter the Zoom meeting
To join by phone only – If you are unable to access a computer, please dial in using the below instructions.
- Dial (408) 638-0968 / iPhone one-tap +14086380968,,4439633643#
- Enter Meeting ID: 443 963 3643 #
- Enter # to bypass Participant ID