On Tuesday, September 14th at their regularly scheduled meeting, the NMRFA Board of Commissioners moved to award the bid for a diesel exhaust removal system to Air Exchange.
The North Mason Regional Fire Authority is accepting bids for turnkey installation of a diesel exhaust removal system into the new Headquarters Fire Station located at 490 NE Old Belfair Hwy, Belfair WA 98528.
- August 24, 2021: Request for bids issued
- September 8, 2021: Bids due by 5:00 p.m. (PST)
- September 9, 2021: Bids will be opened and read aloud at 1:00 p.m. (PST)
Any questions regarding bid documents or process should be directed to Assistant Fire Chief Scott Cooper at 360-275-6711 prior to the bid due date.
Please see the below list of Bid Clarifications:
Received 9.1.2021: Please confirm if exhibits B and C should be included with our bid package.
- Your proposal just needs to include a description that is outlined in the same sequence as that in Exhibit B; you can return a copy of Exhibit B that is acknowledged or submit your own description that is in the same order, whichever is easiest for you.
- Exhibit C is our standard draft contract; when you submit your bid, you are acknowledging that you intend to enter into a contract with NMRFA that largely resembles Exhibit C. There is no need to specifically return the contract with your bid, as it will be finalized if/when selected as the highest bidder.
Update – Bid submissions were received from the following:
- Air Exchange: $117,128.20 not including sales tax