Calling all Chili and Salsa Lovers!
June marks the Third Annual Chili and Salsa Cook-off held in conjunction with the North Mason Eagles Club. Proceeds from the cook-off benefit the Firefighters Association Disaster Relief Fund.
Click Here for the Chili and Salsa Cook Off Flier 2017
Click Here for the Chili and Salsa Cook-off Registration Form 2017
Rules and Regulations:
- Competitor entry fee and registration due June 14th.
- Competitors must provide a minimum of 1 gallon of salsa or 2 gallons of chili.
- Eagles members are invited to enter their chili and/or salsa for free but are still required to pay the $5 tasting fee to enter the event as a spectator.
- Water available to competitors and guests.
- Please bring your utensils, tables etc.…
- If you would like shade please bring your own awning or canopy.
- Please bring an extension cord and plugins if needed.
- Feel free to create a sign to represent your entry (the more creative the better!).
- Spirits available at the Eagles Club.
- Location will be open for set up from 9:30-10:30am. Tasting is open to the public at 11 am and will go until 2:30 pm. Votes will be tallied and awards will begin at 3 pm. We will award a People’s Choice and a Judge’s Choice for the best chili and the best salsa.
For questions you may contact Madison Lewis or Jessica Nelson at 360-275-6711.