Realizing that public input is the key to tailoring the services that the North Mason Regional Fire Authority provides, the Board of Fire Commissioners has established a Citizen’s Advisory Committee (CAC). The role of the CAC is to advise the Board on policy and administrative decisions that guide the operations of the Fire Authority. The CAC serves a vital link between the Board of Commissioners and the public at large.
The CAC is tasked with bringing forward ideas and input on how the North Mason Regional Fire Authority can best serve its citizens in the most cost efficient manner. A sample of items discussed among the CAC includes Authority service levels, financial review, strategic planning, interoperability, and emergency preparedness.
Meetings are held at 5:00 pm on the second Monday of every other month at the Collins Lake Fire Station (60 Collins Lake Dr. Tahuya, WA 98528) The final meeting for 2016 will be held on Monday, November 14, 2016.
- CAC Meeting Minutes 9.12.16
- CAC Meeting Minutes 5.9.2016
- CAC Meeting Minutes 3.14.2016
- CAC Meeting Minutes 10.10.2015
- CAC Meeting Minutes 8.10.2015
- CAC Meeting Minutes 6.8.2015
- CAC Joint Meeting Minutes 4.13.2015
- CAC Meeting Minutes 8.11.2014
- CAC Meeting Minutes 6.9.2014
- CAC Meeting Minutes 4.14.2014
- CAC Meeting Minutes 2.10.2014